Sunair Co. is your expert supplier and master distributor of ITT A-C 2000 Series of industrial duty centrifugal pumps. As the preferred supplier of the 1500 series inline pumps in the greater Philadelphia tri-state area, we offer 8100, 9100 and 9800 split-case pumps, as well as the 2000 series.
Built to last, the 2000 series pump provides long service life even when handling the most arduous industrial water and process applications. Regarded as a wiser choice than a typical ANSI pump, the 2000 series is trusted as more more efficient and economencial; featuring:
- Flanged connections
- Top centerline discharge for continuous self-venting
- Heavy-duty foot-mounted casing, not unsupported off the motor like many commercial or HVAC duty pumps
- True seal chamber that can accommodate packing, component or cartridge mechanical seals
- Closed impeller with optional wear rings, more efficient than open impeller ANSI pump design
- Frame-mounted and close-coupled available
- Back pull-out design, allowing for ease of maintenance
- Cast-iron bronze-fitted construction, also available in all cast-iron
2000 Series pumps are available in sizes ranging from 1.5x1x9 through 8x6x11. However, our shop can build most pump sizes from our stock through 4x4x11.
Sunair Co. is also your source for hard-to-find pumps, parts and many obsolete ITT A-C models!
Sunair Co. can assist in the provision of hard-to-find parts and provide repair services for a broad array of ITT A-C and ITT Marlow pumps. Our shop is capable of servicing your end-suction, split-case, vertical, inline, close-coupled, frame-mounted, non-clogging, solids-handling, slurry, ANSI standard, hard metaal or rubber-lined unit! Here is a sampling of the models we currently support:
- 5000 - Custom V and Maxeal V
- 7000 - Custom VII and Maxeal VII
- CW & CWV
- NSW &NSWV
- NSY & NSYV
- CSO & CSOV
- PWO & PWOV
- PS Plus
- Trash Hog
Look no further than Sunair Co. for all your ITT Allis-Chalmers needs!