Global Leader in Manufacturing Fiberglass Reinforced Pumps.
Fybroc is arguably the industry leader in the manufacture of fiberglass reinforced composite pumps. Developed to handle a wide range of aggressive liquids, these pumps are built to be stronger and more durable than the competition, with the ability to reliably and effectively pump acids, brines, caustics, bleaches, solvents, seawater, and waste liquids.
High Quality Design
Fybroc designs and manufactures their own fiberglass components to ensure the highest quality pumps with maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
Fybroc pumps are available in a range of materials, including:
- VR-1: Fybroc's standard vinyl ester resin is effective for the majority of the most corrosive applications.
- VR-1 BPO-DMA: The vinyl ester resin made with the BPO-DMA cure system is used primarily for bleaches such as sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) applications.
- EY-2: This series features an epoxy resin primarily used for solvent resistance and applications with a high concentration of sulfuric acid.
- VR-1A: This vinyl ester resin is made from abrasion-resistant material and used to transfer abrasive material.
- VR-1V: This series features a synthetic veil barrier for flouridic applications, such as hydrofluoric acid (HF) and fluosilicic acid (H2SiF6), to protect the fiberglass reinforcement.
- FDA Compliant: Fybroc utilizes the Dow DERAKANE series, epoxy vinyl ester resin, which when formulated and cured, complies with FDA regulations (21 CFR 177.2420) to safely be used in food and beverage industry applications.
Fybroc pumps are designed with an extensive amount of interchangeable parts, including bearing frames, covers, casings, and impellers, meaning they can easily be adapted to accommodate a wide range of chemical applications and industrial operations.
Short Lead Times
Because Fybroc develops and manufactures their products in-house with very little dependence on outside sources for material, the company boasts some of the shortest overall lead times in the industry.
Over 50 Years Experience as an Industry Leader
Fybroc was the first company to develop fiberglass reinforced pumps back in 1966. Since then, the company has continued its tradition of delivering high quality, non-metallic pumping solutions for use in a variety of industrial applications.
- Series 1500 Horizontal ANSI B73.1 Pumps
- Series 1530 Close Coupled Horizontal Pumps With ANSI B73.1 Dimensions
- Series 1600 Self-Priming Pumps
- Series 1630 Self-Priming Close Coupled Pumps
- Series 2530 Magnetic-Drive ANSI Specification, B73.1 Dimensions
- Series 2630 Self-Priming Magnetic Drive Close Coupled Pumps
- Series 3000 Recessed Impeller Horizontal Pumps
- Series 5500 Vertical Sump Pumps
- Series 5530 Vertical Dry-Pit Pumps
- Series 6000 Vertical Recessed Impeller Sump Pumps
- Series 7500 Vertical Cantilever Sump Pumps
- Series 7530 Close Coupled Cantilever Pumps
- Series 8500 Vertical Turbine Pumps
Learn more about the Fybroc advantage in our recent blog.